lunedì 28 febbraio 2011

Like a seed of energy - Come un seme di energia

Desires are like a seed of energy you put into life to grow, one day. If you are into the water and simply wish something, it may not happen exactly the way you visualize it. To be pure in your wish, you have to feel it in shape of energy. I can't describe the many times I've felt something grow inside of me in shape of Love, when I was diving simply...and suddenly something very good to me has happened. Let energy flow. Don't give names to your desires. It may not be easy, but it's the most respectful thing to do. Love

I desideri sono come un seme di energia piantato nella vita perchè un giorno cresca. Se sei nell'acqua ed esprimei semplicemnt eun desiderio, può non realizzarsi nel modo in cui lo hai visualizzato. Per essere puro nel tuo desiderio, devi sentirlo in forma di energia. Non so descrivere le mille volte in cui ho sentito qualcosa crescere di me mentre ero sempicemente sommersa...e subito dopo è successo qualcosa di molto positivo per me. Lascia scorrere l'energia. Non dare nomi ai tuoi desideri. Può non essere facile, ma è la cosa più rispettosa da fare. Ama



I swim Oceans of Energy to reach you. EVERY DAY - HIC et NUNC

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento